Kibatsuna
Good evening/morning/noon!
I'm Iris, your new best friend and new admin.
This forum is welcoming new members and we would be glad if you would join us!
Take a look over at the 'Everything You Need To Know' category and read the Plot Of Kibatsuna and you will know whats going on!
Then, upon joining, introduce yourself!
Any questions or concerns,
PM SubDelta or I.
Have fun role-playing,
Iris.
Kibatsuna
Good evening/morning/noon!
I'm Iris, your new best friend and new admin.
This forum is welcoming new members and we would be glad if you would join us!
Take a look over at the 'Everything You Need To Know' category and read the Plot Of Kibatsuna and you will know whats going on!
Then, upon joining, introduce yourself!
Any questions or concerns,
PM SubDelta or I.
Have fun role-playing,
Iris.
Kibatsuna
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Every Other Freckle {open}
Founding admin change! I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2015 3:02 pm by Delta

» Plot of Kibatsuna
Founding admin change! I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 4:39 am by Delta

» Dorian Pavus
Founding admin change! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2015 5:31 am by Delta

» Thread starter!
Founding admin change! I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2014 12:00 am by Delta

» Radiated Redemption (w/ Valkyrie)
Founding admin change! I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2014 12:20 am by Delta

» Founding admin change!
Founding admin change! I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2014 10:57 pm by Iris

» Nuclear Nirvana (SubDelta & Plamya)
Founding admin change! I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2014 12:52 pm by Plamya

» 'Official' Anime Thread
Founding admin change! I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2014 12:08 pm by Plamya

» Hello my Lovelies
Founding admin change! I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2014 1:14 am by Iris

March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Founding admin change!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Delta
Admin
Delta

Founding admin change! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Founding admin change!   Founding admin change! I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2014 11:45 pm

As moderator of Kibatsuna, I give my approval and agreement to see a change in founding administrator, from Daenerys to Iris.
Back to top Go down
Discontent

Discontent

PostSubject: Re: Founding admin change!   Founding admin change! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2014 1:43 am

So, as the new official admin, what exactly are your plans?

Because it's been a week since your proclamations of these changes and I've yet to see anything happen.
Back to top Go down
Iris
Admin
Iris

PostSubject: Re: Founding admin change!   Founding admin change! I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2014 2:31 pm

Change takes everyone's efforts also. So, before questioning me, try contributing and getting more active. We are all extremely busy, so it's hard for everyone to join in, including myself, but the ones still here are willing to help things work out. My plan will soon be shown, be patient and contribute.
Back to top Go down
Discontent

Discontent

PostSubject: Re: Founding admin change!   Founding admin change! I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2014 6:24 am

You have promised, and failed to live up to, your previous 'recoveries', so don't be surprised when there are those who are skeptical of your abilities to sustain a forum. (Oh yeah, and this little fun display, too.)

I also had no obligation to begin contributing again to a forum that I saw as, for all intents and purposes, essentially dead. In fact, your assertion that I should have started posting despite the seeming lack of activity is, quite honestly, balls-to-the-fucking-walls ridiculous.

However, for now I'm seeing people posting, and that's quite pleasing. I'll let Beo and Jum know that this place is up and running again, at least temporarily. Something tells me they won't want to come back, though.
Back to top Go down
Delta
Admin
Delta

PostSubject: Re: Founding admin change!   Founding admin change! I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2014 11:51 am

Kibatsuna has had a rough past, and the string of failures at starting back up that precede us would surely call for skepticism and lack of faith or ambition of commitment, there's no doubt in my mind about that- but the way I see it, that's all the more reason to give it a big go.

We're starting to get new members, which calls for new ideas and new creativity, making Kibat that much stronger.

The way I see it, it won't take us nearly as long to bring about a new age for our community.

But if you guys DO decide to come back and give it another shot, there's The Helpful Box for suggestions and contributions to the expansion of roleplaying areas within the Kibatsuna universe outside of the Sabaku and other things that benefit the site. Iris and I are also working on touching up on some rules that will give members some more breathing room (second characters, for example).

It's not going to be easy, but that doesn't mean it won't happen.

I'm not gonna lie to ya, Dis, even I have my skeptical doubts on the website, but that makes the desire to prove myself wrong and bring back something extraordinary all-the-more stronger.

We need (and want, wink wink) you three muskequeers, as we always have. As three of the most contributive and innovative members, the site would no doubt be crippled and fail to surpass its former glory just as I'm sure you guys suspect will be the ultimate outcome of our attempt at revival, as it has in the past. They need to know that I understand their skepticism and maybe even wounded-trust entirely, but that's also fuel to the fire of my ambition and debt to everyone here to bring this shit back.

We CAN start back up, but it's gonna have to be a team effort.
Back to top Go down
Iris
Admin
Iris

PostSubject: Re: Founding admin change!   Founding admin change! I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2014 10:57 pm

Dis:
I am sorry if what I said came off rude, I just would really like if you helped in bringing the website back, if everyone would.
Please tell me if you would like to add things or change things about the website in the thread SubDelta made, your opinion is very important to me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Founding admin change!   Founding admin change! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Founding admin change!
Page 1 of 1