Kibatsuna
Good evening/morning/noon!
I'm Iris, your new best friend and new admin.
This forum is welcoming new members and we would be glad if you would join us!
Take a look over at the 'Everything You Need To Know' category and read the Plot Of Kibatsuna and you will know whats going on!
Then, upon joining, introduce yourself!
Any questions or concerns,
PM SubDelta or I.
Have fun role-playing,
Iris.
Kibatsuna
Good evening/morning/noon!
I'm Iris, your new best friend and new admin.
This forum is welcoming new members and we would be glad if you would join us!
Take a look over at the 'Everything You Need To Know' category and read the Plot Of Kibatsuna and you will know whats going on!
Then, upon joining, introduce yourself!
Any questions or concerns,
PM SubDelta or I.
Have fun role-playing,
Iris.
Kibatsuna
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Every Other Freckle {open}
LET'S GET THIS FORUM STARTED AGAIN! I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2015 3:02 pm by Delta

» Plot of Kibatsuna
LET'S GET THIS FORUM STARTED AGAIN! I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 4:39 am by Delta

» Dorian Pavus
LET'S GET THIS FORUM STARTED AGAIN! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2015 5:31 am by Delta

» Thread starter!
LET'S GET THIS FORUM STARTED AGAIN! I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2014 12:00 am by Delta

» Radiated Redemption (w/ Valkyrie)
LET'S GET THIS FORUM STARTED AGAIN! I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2014 12:20 am by Delta

» Founding admin change!
LET'S GET THIS FORUM STARTED AGAIN! I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2014 10:57 pm by Iris

» Nuclear Nirvana (SubDelta & Plamya)
LET'S GET THIS FORUM STARTED AGAIN! I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2014 12:52 pm by Plamya

» 'Official' Anime Thread
LET'S GET THIS FORUM STARTED AGAIN! I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2014 12:08 pm by Plamya

» Hello my Lovelies
LET'S GET THIS FORUM STARTED AGAIN! I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2014 1:14 am by Iris

March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

LET'S GET THIS FORUM STARTED AGAIN!

Go down 
+3
Sir Beowulf
Discontent
Iris
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Iris
Admin
Iris

LET'S GET THIS FORUM STARTED AGAIN! Empty
PostSubject: LET'S GET THIS FORUM STARTED AGAIN!   LET'S GET THIS FORUM STARTED AGAIN! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 7:38 pm

HEY SLACKERS, (including us admins)

I don't know if this is a good idea, but I figured we could set a date and time to get online and chat and think of ideas for the forum, together.
So, I hope you all decide to check the forum before the certain date/time I choose.

WE WILL BE MEETING SUNDAY, JANUARY 12, 8 PM EST.
Back to top Go down
Discontent

Discontent

PostSubject: Re: LET'S GET THIS FORUM STARTED AGAIN!   LET'S GET THIS FORUM STARTED AGAIN! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 11:31 pm

S-slackers? We're the only ones actually doing anything!

Ya lazy, disingenuous bastard.

Don't make me slap you.

But sure, I'll probably be able to make it.
Back to top Go down
Sir Beowulf

Sir Beowulf

PostSubject: Re: LET'S GET THIS FORUM STARTED AGAIN!   LET'S GET THIS FORUM STARTED AGAIN! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 09, 2014 5:40 pm

Potatotes.
Back to top Go down
jumjummju

jumjummju

PostSubject: Re: LET'S GET THIS FORUM STARTED AGAIN!   LET'S GET THIS FORUM STARTED AGAIN! I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 10, 2014 8:54 pm

I'll try to be there, but can we move it back an hour to 9? I'll be just barely getting home from church at 8.
Back to top Go down
Discontent

Discontent

PostSubject: Re: LET'S GET THIS FORUM STARTED AGAIN!   LET'S GET THIS FORUM STARTED AGAIN! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2014 12:31 am

Huh.

So, you didn't show up.

Well, it was requested of me that I write a sternly worded post highlighting how absolutely fucking ridiculous it is for someone to not attend a meeting that they themselves set up, especially after making hollow promises of how they would be "back for good" (Source: Goddamn Iris).

But I won't do that.

I'll just leave this so you can reflect on your actions, or lack thereof.

Goddammit Iris:
Back to top Go down
Sir Beowulf

Sir Beowulf

PostSubject: Re: LET'S GET THIS FORUM STARTED AGAIN!   LET'S GET THIS FORUM STARTED AGAIN! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2014 12:46 am

YOU MADE ME CRY
;______;

Y IRIS
Y U NO SHOW UP.
LET'S GET THIS FORUM STARTED AGAIN! Sad-Cat
Back to top Go down
Iris
Admin
Iris

PostSubject: Re: LET'S GET THIS FORUM STARTED AGAIN!   LET'S GET THIS FORUM STARTED AGAIN! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2014 4:22 pm

Fuck.
Back to top Go down
Discontent

Discontent

PostSubject: Re: LET'S GET THIS FORUM STARTED AGAIN!   LET'S GET THIS FORUM STARTED AGAIN! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2014 11:27 pm

Feeeeel the guuuuiilt, Iriiis!

Feeeel iiiit!
Back to top Go down
Iris
Admin
Iris

PostSubject: Re: LET'S GET THIS FORUM STARTED AGAIN!   LET'S GET THIS FORUM STARTED AGAIN! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 9:07 pm

I honestly do.
I made this forum thinking I would be apart of it,and write with people who enjoy it also, and just have fun, but you guys are doing that now and you guys are active and im not. It's honestly shit. I shouldn't be doing this,and im sure you all have busy lives also, and mine always seems just TOO busy. I check on my phone to see updates all the time, but I don't put effort. I wish I could make Kibatsuna an app and so I'd get notifications when something happened so I'd check it more.
Back to top Go down
Delta
Admin
Delta

PostSubject: Re: LET'S GET THIS FORUM STARTED AGAIN!   LET'S GET THIS FORUM STARTED AGAIN! I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 11:06 am

I finally have time to get on, so I can be your messenger lover boy, Iris!
Back to top Go down
Sir Beowulf

Sir Beowulf

PostSubject: Re: LET'S GET THIS FORUM STARTED AGAIN!   LET'S GET THIS FORUM STARTED AGAIN! I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 11:10 am

Dead like dinner.
Back to top Go down
Iris
Admin
Iris

PostSubject: Re: LET'S GET THIS FORUM STARTED AGAIN!   LET'S GET THIS FORUM STARTED AGAIN! I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:50 pm

Well, thats silly because we have a new person on our forum, and I have been on everyday for the past week or more, and so has Subdelta and weve been planning and chatting and whatnot. I wouldn't call that 'dead'.
Back to top Go down
Sir Beowulf

Sir Beowulf

PostSubject: Re: LET'S GET THIS FORUM STARTED AGAIN!   LET'S GET THIS FORUM STARTED AGAIN! I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 7:55 pm

Dinner still tastes rather bland and dead. Could use a few spices.

A peck of salt, too.
Back to top Go down
Iris
Admin
Iris

PostSubject: Re: LET'S GET THIS FORUM STARTED AGAIN!   LET'S GET THIS FORUM STARTED AGAIN! I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 8:29 pm

Ouch.
Back to top Go down
Delta
Admin
Delta

PostSubject: Re: LET'S GET THIS FORUM STARTED AGAIN!   LET'S GET THIS FORUM STARTED AGAIN! I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 11:47 pm

I have faith in us this time. But faith doesn't power engines, so I'll start posting and shiz. Looking for people to post with, if anyone is interested.
Back to top Go down
Iris
Admin
Iris

PostSubject: Re: LET'S GET THIS FORUM STARTED AGAIN!   LET'S GET THIS FORUM STARTED AGAIN! I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2014 9:43 pm

A BIG HELLO TO WHOM SHOWED UP OR DECIDED TO TAKE A LOOK ON THE SITE!
We are officially started up again!
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Whomever wants to start posting with Iris, may ask or may just start and include my name in the title of your post.
With love,
Iris!
Back to top Go down
Delta
Admin
Delta

PostSubject: Re: LET'S GET THIS FORUM STARTED AGAIN!   LET'S GET THIS FORUM STARTED AGAIN! I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2014 11:35 pm

Just got the text from Plam. Almost didn't believe it for a second.

I'm super stoked.
Back to top Go down
Kaito

Kaito

PostSubject: Re: LET'S GET THIS FORUM STARTED AGAIN!   LET'S GET THIS FORUM STARTED AGAIN! I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2014 3:26 pm

Sincerely sorry I haven't been active or posted. Didn't realize the forum started up again till I got the email. I hope this works out, and I will be active regularly (hopefully, as planned). Glad to be apart of this again Smile
Back to top Go down
Plamya

Plamya

PostSubject: Re: LET'S GET THIS FORUM STARTED AGAIN!   LET'S GET THIS FORUM STARTED AGAIN! I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2014 3:29 pm

I have faith in us this time around. No doubt there will be times of inactivity due to school and such, but I hope we will stand strong and accept these coming hiatuses!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LET'S GET THIS FORUM STARTED AGAIN!   LET'S GET THIS FORUM STARTED AGAIN! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

LET'S GET THIS FORUM STARTED AGAIN!
Page 1 of 1