Kibatsuna
Good evening/morning/noon!
I'm Iris, your new best friend and new admin.
This forum is welcoming new members and we would be glad if you would join us!
Take a look over at the 'Everything You Need To Know' category and read the Plot Of Kibatsuna and you will know whats going on!
Then, upon joining, introduce yourself!
Any questions or concerns,
PM SubDelta or I.
Have fun role-playing,
Iris.
Kibatsuna
Good evening/morning/noon!
I'm Iris, your new best friend and new admin.
This forum is welcoming new members and we would be glad if you would join us!
Take a look over at the 'Everything You Need To Know' category and read the Plot Of Kibatsuna and you will know whats going on!
Then, upon joining, introduce yourself!
Any questions or concerns,
PM SubDelta or I.
Have fun role-playing,
Iris.
Kibatsuna
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Every Other Freckle {open}
Logo/Color for the Warui and Survivors Update I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2015 3:02 pm by Delta

» Plot of Kibatsuna
Logo/Color for the Warui and Survivors Update I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 4:39 am by Delta

» Dorian Pavus
Logo/Color for the Warui and Survivors Update I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2015 5:31 am by Delta

» Thread starter!
Logo/Color for the Warui and Survivors Update I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2014 12:00 am by Delta

» Radiated Redemption (w/ Valkyrie)
Logo/Color for the Warui and Survivors Update I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2014 12:20 am by Delta

» Founding admin change!
Logo/Color for the Warui and Survivors Update I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2014 10:57 pm by Iris

» Nuclear Nirvana (SubDelta & Plamya)
Logo/Color for the Warui and Survivors Update I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2014 12:52 pm by Plamya

» 'Official' Anime Thread
Logo/Color for the Warui and Survivors Update I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2014 12:08 pm by Plamya

» Hello my Lovelies
Logo/Color for the Warui and Survivors Update I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2014 1:14 am by Iris

March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Logo/Color for the Warui and Survivors Update

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Iris
Admin
Iris

Logo/Color for the Warui and Survivors Update Empty
PostSubject: Logo/Color for the Warui and Survivors Update   Logo/Color for the Warui and Survivors Update I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 7:01 pm

Well,it wasn't my idea, not sure who's it was, but I want to inform everyone that it's SETTLED.
Thanks to Daenerys, she has put together an appropriate logo for both the Warui and Survivors.
The logos are shown on every page, in the right corner, as if it wasn't already obvious.
The Warui's logo is a phoenix, and I was thinking that on the soldiers, it could be in a badge type form, like that of police badges that they hold up in shows or movies, but instead of holding it up, it'd be on a sleeve of the Warui soldiers uniforms and such.
Same for the Survivors, but instead of on uniforms, it'd be on flags and tents and crates and such. The logo is an eye with a nuclear symbol in the center. For obvious reasons.
I think both of them are appropriate for both the Warui and Survivors.
Back to top Go down
Delta
Admin
Delta

Logo/Color for the Warui and Survivors Update Empty
PostSubject: Re: Logo/Color for the Warui and Survivors Update   Logo/Color for the Warui and Survivors Update I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 3:48 am

I came up with the idea for a phoenix.

That's about it.

Dany was the only one who did anything significant. She did the designing of it, and the whole Survivor concept,too!
Back to top Go down

Logo/Color for the Warui and Survivors Update
Page 1 of 1