Kibatsuna
Good evening/morning/noon!
I'm Iris, your new best friend and new admin.
This forum is welcoming new members and we would be glad if you would join us!
Take a look over at the 'Everything You Need To Know' category and read the Plot Of Kibatsuna and you will know whats going on!
Then, upon joining, introduce yourself!
Any questions or concerns,
PM SubDelta or I.
Have fun role-playing,
Iris.
Kibatsuna
Good evening/morning/noon!
I'm Iris, your new best friend and new admin.
This forum is welcoming new members and we would be glad if you would join us!
Take a look over at the 'Everything You Need To Know' category and read the Plot Of Kibatsuna and you will know whats going on!
Then, upon joining, introduce yourself!
Any questions or concerns,
PM SubDelta or I.
Have fun role-playing,
Iris.
Kibatsuna
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Every Other Freckle {open}
Obligatory introduction of awesome awesomeness. I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2015 3:02 pm by Delta

» Plot of Kibatsuna
Obligatory introduction of awesome awesomeness. I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 4:39 am by Delta

» Dorian Pavus
Obligatory introduction of awesome awesomeness. I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2015 5:31 am by Delta

» Thread starter!
Obligatory introduction of awesome awesomeness. I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2014 12:00 am by Delta

» Radiated Redemption (w/ Valkyrie)
Obligatory introduction of awesome awesomeness. I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2014 12:20 am by Delta

» Founding admin change!
Obligatory introduction of awesome awesomeness. I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2014 10:57 pm by Iris

» Nuclear Nirvana (SubDelta & Plamya)
Obligatory introduction of awesome awesomeness. I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2014 12:52 pm by Plamya

» 'Official' Anime Thread
Obligatory introduction of awesome awesomeness. I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2014 12:08 pm by Plamya

» Hello my Lovelies
Obligatory introduction of awesome awesomeness. I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2014 1:14 am by Iris

March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Obligatory introduction of awesome awesomeness.

Go down 
+2
Sir Beowulf
Discontent
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Discontent

Discontent

Obligatory introduction of awesome awesomeness. Empty
PostSubject: Obligatory introduction of awesome awesomeness.   Obligatory introduction of awesome awesomeness. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 2:12 am

Good salutations! Upon hearing Beowulf's prodding (I did, however, not appreciate the implications of being called a pansy upon the mere notion of me declining joining this forum, thank you very much, Beo) and Daenerys' (rather persuasion, might I add) promises of 'hot chicks' and I instantly shouted with excessive gumption to the world with my booming and baritone voice:

"Egad, dear world! I appear to be overreacting!"

And then I ceased being an excessive douche, calmed down, and made an account. Thus, this introduction was conceived.

Similar to Beo, it will take me some time to get used to the IC being forum-wide, rather than in a single thread, which is how the RPG Guild rolls. But fear not, I shall adapt to the new environment swiftly enough.

Lovely to be here, and I hope for your forum's success.
Back to top Go down
Sir Beowulf

Sir Beowulf

PostSubject: Re: Obligatory introduction of awesome awesomeness.   Obligatory introduction of awesome awesomeness. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 2:21 am

Good to hear that, Discontent, and you're acting every so awesome as you are. I love your gumption. And your apparently booming and baritone voice. Join ze chat.
Back to top Go down
Daenerys
Admin
Daenerys

PostSubject: Re: Obligatory introduction of awesome awesomeness.   Obligatory introduction of awesome awesomeness. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 2:22 am

Welcome to Kibatsuna, my friend! 
I must say, you are lucky I hadn't used all of my persuasion skills on you. You would most likely be wrapped around my finger, if I had.
And I appreciate a man who owns his freedom with dignity. 
We are all thankful that you joined, and I assure you, the forum isn't nearly as confusing as it may seem. It's quite organized; a section for character creations, one of IC, and one for OOC. 
However, if a question appears to arise, do not hesitate to ask one of us!
Also,  most of the fun happens in the chat box at the bottom of the page. Feel free to join  it anytime!
Back to top Go down
https://kibatsuna.rpg-board.net
Iris
Admin
Iris

PostSubject: Re: Obligatory introduction of awesome awesomeness.   Obligatory introduction of awesome awesomeness. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 3:01 am

I'm not sure if I should be insulted because you declined at first, but intrigued that you joined besides.
Not sure why you were promised 'hot chicks', cause that's obviously an understatement.
Daenerys does have a power of persuasion,
and I'm sort of proud of Wulf,
sort of.
Anyways, I hope you do enjoy yourself.
Just follow whatever Dany said,
She's the more responsible admin.
See ya' round.
Back to top Go down
Discontent

Discontent

PostSubject: Re: Obligatory introduction of awesome awesomeness.   Obligatory introduction of awesome awesomeness. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 11:13 pm

Oh, no nothing of the sort, in fact I jumped with excessive joy upon the invitation.

Beo just mentioned that our friend Jum declined the offer, and then Beo called him a pansy for doing as such. Thus, there is implication there that I would insulted in a similar fashion if I were to have declined as well.

So, no insult intended.
Back to top Go down
Delta
Admin
Delta

PostSubject: Re: Obligatory introduction of awesome awesomeness.   Obligatory introduction of awesome awesomeness. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 2:04 pm

So you were pressured into joining for the sake of Beo not calling you a pansy?

Last edited by SubDelta on Fri Jul 12, 2013 4:21 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Discontent

Discontent

PostSubject: Re: Obligatory introduction of awesome awesomeness.   Obligatory introduction of awesome awesomeness. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 10:42 pm

Yes.

I'm that sensitive.

Dammit, Beo.
Back to top Go down
Delta
Admin
Delta

PostSubject: Re: Obligatory introduction of awesome awesomeness.   Obligatory introduction of awesome awesomeness. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 10:58 pm

A damn bully, that Beo.

If I haven't introduced myself already, I'm Delta, the resident Alpha series Big Daddy here at Kibatsuna, but I have been called many other things (Vagina Slayer, Jesus Christ Superstar, etc.) It's a pleasure to make your acquaintance! ^__^

Sir speaks rather highly of you, friend. So I am rather eager to converse, RP, or things of that general nature. Very Happy

Last edited by SubDelta on Fri Jul 12, 2013 4:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
jumjummju

jumjummju

PostSubject: Re: Obligatory introduction of awesome awesomeness.   Obligatory introduction of awesome awesomeness. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 4:16 pm

So apparently I'm a pansy now.

I THOUGHT YOU LOVED ME, BEO. WHYYYYYYYY?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Obligatory introduction of awesome awesomeness.   Obligatory introduction of awesome awesomeness. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Obligatory introduction of awesome awesomeness.
Page 1 of 1